At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We're seeking an IFT (Independent Field Team) Business Developer to work at one of our automotive clients in Warren, MI. With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right.
What's a typical day as an IFT (Independent Field Team) Business Developer? You'll be:
- Strategically identify relationship opportunities and contacts in IFT LOB using a variety of tools and applications.
- Work with key stakeholders to development and grow/maintain IFT portfolio.
- Promote and Increase OnStar & Connected Services product awareness, sales by directly engaging the IFT network.
- Analyze and interpret sales and performance reports and determine the best course of action to improve performance, profitability, and engagement/participation.
- Review facility/dealership performance.
- Use of Salesforce as the software tool to log daily activity and dealer communication.
- Ask probing questions and other strategies to root cause dealer performance issues or to identify additional opportunities to maintain or grow performance.
- Influence facilities/dealerships to install or modify a dealership processes to improve performance, dealership profitability and engagement/participation.
- Preparation and distribution of daily/weekly activity reports by field team.
- Produce and deliver all assigned daily, weekly and monthly reports on time and free of errors.
- Preparation of monthly field incentive performance and key KPIs.
- Updating metric target goals and forecasts as required by the business.
- Preparation of data related to performance metrics which includes individual, territory, regional and national analysis.
- Manage and sometimes create report templates and proactively request metrics and goal updates prior to the start of each month/quarter.
- Be the subject matter expert and team administrator pulling data, creating ad hoc reports as well as assessing needs from the Field and HQ teams.
- Management of field team process and coordination with 3rd parties (For example, Maritz).
- Lead or support training initiatives on accessing understanding and leveraging reports.
- Kind key insights from the data to help drive the business.
- Proven sales success in previous positions
- Willingness to work hours required to be effective in assigned time zone
- Computer skills with proficiency on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and have attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proper use of language, grammar, and diction
- Sales minded, problem solving, drive results, project management and builds relationships.
- Opportunities focused, works through challenges and embraces change or transitions.
- Enjoy working with data and make the complex simple.
- Computer skills with strong emphasis on Excel (pivot tables, V-lookup).
- Ability to listen well and engage others in dialogue.
- Analytical skills including ability to synthesize data into critical data.
- Self-starter and directed, “get-it-done right” work ethic.
- Work with different personalities successfully.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year experience in Sales type role or related automotive experience
- Bonus incentive program opportunity
- Laptop and cell phone will be provided
- Eligible for benefits (Paid holidays – follows the approved holiday schedule, two weeks paid vacation, medical/dental insurance, 401k, etc.).
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be an IFT (Independent Field Team) Business Developer today!
Please apply here or send resume to Chelsea at CHEJ188@kellyservices.com
Click Here to schedule a time to talk to me!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website