Buyer - Planner
Kelly Services is currently seeking Buyer - Planner for one of our top clients in Lakeland, FL.
JOB TITLE: Buyer - Planner
INDUSTRY: Medical Device
WORK LOCATION: Lakeland, FL
DURATION: 3 Months (Temporary / Contract)
As a Buyer/Planner you will be responsible for coordinating inbound and outbound logistical operations; including inventory management, warehousing and transportation to ensure sufficient supply of goods and products. You will be responsible for managing the commercial impact of the complete range of activities from receiving, locating and dispatching, sourcing, purchasing and optimizing inventory levels. You will also administer an effective system that meets inventory control needs through efficient transportation of raw materials, component parts and/or finished goods.
You will also be responsible for managing the day to day relationships with suppliers, including: placing purchase orders and managing inventories to support production needs; expediting, de-expediting, and cancelling purchase orders; and updating and managing system parameters to optimize purchasing practices.
What you need
- A Bachelor's degree OR 10+ years of equivalent professional experience is required for this role
- Advanced MS Excel skills and ERP, MRP & MPS understanding and experience
- Demonstrated results orientation, multi-tasking skills and the ability to learn quickly and work well independently
- Excellent communication, presentation, partnership and influence skills and ability to communicate well to all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong sense of team work and customer service orientation
Kelly® puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly® as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly® to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Let us help advance your career today.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website