Kelly Services is in need of a Chemist to join the team at a leading AgroChemical company located in Spring House, PA.
This role is a long-term contract position for 1 year+.
Candidates for this role will be mainly responsible for designing, planning and carrying out laboratory experiments such as research sample preparation or processing, gas, liquid, or solid phase chemical analysis, product performance characterization and stability investigation, etc., in support of a wide range of projects from early stage exploration, to proof of concept and development, to scale up and launch.
• Design, plan, and carry out lab scale experimentations for a given objective.
• Prepare and process research samples of gas, liquid, or solid phase materials and formulations.
• Perform chemical analysis using GC, LC, GC/MS, and LCMS.
• Conduct physical, chemical, and material testings for performance evaluations and property characterizations.
• Serve as an integral member and effectively interact with colleagues within multifunctional project teams.
• Comply with laboratory safety protocols.
• Timely document, summarize, and report experimental results and findings.
• BS or MS in chemistry, material science, or relevant engineering fields.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective in MS Office uses and basic math calculations.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website