Laboratory Support Specialist- Titusville NJ 08560
- Adhered to GXP standards and regulations
- Degree in Chemistry
- Performs dissolution testing using HPLC
- Performs physical testing such as pH, hardness, disintegration, KF (water content), adhesion strength testing on transdermal products and various other physical tests.
- Receives samples from the stability coordinators and gives to lab analysts for testing
- Gathers protocols, specs and test methods needed to begin testing
- Assist cell leads and analysts with projects for the stability programs.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website