Associate Chemist - Stabilty Coordinator - Wilson, NC
Kelly Services is currently seeking a 3 month contract-to-hire Stability Program Coordinator for one of our top clients in Wilson, NC.
The Stability Coordinator reports to the Manager of Chemistry and is responsible for overseeing the activities of the Stability Program. The position directly interfaces with laboratory personnel who generate data to be reported for stability studies. Additionally, the position is an interdepartmental liaison which supports virtually all aspects of the business, as it relates to the compliance of the stability program, the furnishing of stability information, and providing consultation on product behavior.The Stability Coordinator will support alignment to regional processes and Standard Solutions Project. The individual will revise stability protocols, revise stability LIMS, and pull stability samples form stability chambers.
- Bachelor of Science in a scientific discipline
- 2+ years experience coordinating a stability program in a GLP/GMP or FDA regulated environment.
- Experience with APQR or stability reports a plus
- Previous experience working in a team.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Flexibility, adaptability, and strong desire to work in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, deadline-oriented, innovative, and empowered personality.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and ability to multitask are essential for success.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website