Chemistry Lab Technician – San Antonio, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Chemistry Lab Technician to contribute to the overall development and production of inorganic chemicals. This position is located in San Antonio, TX.
- Provide chemical support for the production
- Responsible for performing analysis, tests and investigations
- Responsible for performing chemical calculations and analysis for the production
- Experience with interpreting and developing Material Safety Data Sheets
- Responsible for reporting analytical data
- Responsible for performing chemical analysis using ICP-MS, ICP-OES, UV-vis, ISE, AA and wet chemistry techniques
- Perform all tests and laboratory tasks and GMP requirements
- Assist in raw material planning requirements for production orders
- Perform analytical testing of finished products, raw materials, custom products, release testing, custom analytical services and in-process samples.
Education and Job Requirements:
- BS/BA in Chemistry or related fields
- Wet chemistry skills
- M-F; 10am-7pm
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website