Kelly Services is currently seeking 1 Document Custody Clerks for a 6-month contract with the strong possibility of extending for one of customers who is one of the top international banks in St Paul, Minnesota.
Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Shift: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Document Custody Services Flex Clerk
- As a Document Custody Services Flex Clerk, the candidate must be flexible with work assignments as the tasks and responsibilities will change dependent on the daily volumes and needs of each production group.
- Tasks could include upkeep of a document vault and reviewing mortgage documents from various customers and processes located at one of nine DCS office warehouses across the country, managing ~10M files collectively.
- Responsibilities include reviewing documents to a job aid ‘checklist' and completing data entry to the SOR, including noting the condition of the document where necessary in a production driven environment, and manual labor like sorting files and pulling releases.
- Document Review can apply to many teams within DCS so the candidate must be willing to take on additional responsibilities other than that of which they are initially assigned, e.g. team player.
- When volumes are heavy, we look for the candidate to work additional hours throughout the week and/or on Saturdays.
- Reviews mortgage documents, e.g. mortgage notes, endorsements and riders, deed of trust, title policies, loan assignments, etc., for accuracy and noting exceptions on SOR
- Manual movement of file folders from one area to another, which could include another shelf location, a moving cart, or boxes for shipment, while maintaining organization of the file folders
- Sorting and organizing files in alphanumeric order
- Complete inventories via file scanning or manual inventory
- Operating internal programs for research and activity movements of files and/or documents
- Communicate with various levels of staff in all areas of the office to promote collaboration
- Meet deadlines and daily production requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to push, pull, and/or lift 20-30lbs, sitting or standing for long periods, able to bend or squat, and willingness to climb step ladders up to 10 feet high
- Strong attention to detail, specifically with collecting, organizing, and sorting letters and numbers
- Capacity to complete repetitive tasks daily and meet production goals, including deadlines
- Basic knowledge of general office procedures, computers, and other office equipment
- Ability to key with 99% or better overall accuracy rate and process a high volume of data in a timely manner
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with mortgage documents preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Well-developed ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Work independently and able to work with team to meet goals and deadlines
- Strong time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Applications, including Microsoft Outlook and Excel, SOR application
- EmBTRUST experience a benefit
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Anne Jungwirth at 612-214-3768 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org , however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website