Kelly Services is currently hiring multiple Claims Technicians in temporary to hire opportunities at a well-known healthcare company in San Angelo, TX.
- August 12th start date
- Pay rate is $10.58-11.58/hour
- Shift Information: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM until 4:30PM/ Flexible Schedule after Training (8 hour shift between 6AM-6PM)
- 16 weeks of paid training
- Under supervision, you will be responsible for processing complex claims requiring further investigation, including coordination of benefits, and resolving pended claims
- Review and compare information in computer systems and apply proper codes/documentation
- May place outgoing calls to providers and/or pharmacies for further investigation before processing claims
Job Specific Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Data Entry and/or typing experience
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize is required
- Social, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Dependable and flexible
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to premier perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts (offered and administered by Leslie & Associates - these plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services)
Please note - this position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. To apply, submit your resume online or send your resume directly to the recruiter at email@example.com.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website