At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We're seeking a Client Relationship Representative to work in Augusta, GA. With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right.
Why you should apply to be a Client Relationship Representative:
- Monday-Friday Schedule 8:00 AM -6:00 PM
- $16.25 per hour
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Hybrid Schedule- at least 3 days on site per week, 2 remote
- Let your skills work for you:
- You have Call Center Customer Service Experience
- You have experience in payroll/HR
What's a typical day as a Client Relationship Representative? You'll be:
- Provides high quality customer service to approximately 50,000 globally dispersed Associates, Managers and Field HR Support via hotline and web to case resolution. Maintains the highest level of security, confidentiality and accuracy due to data accessed.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with the client base and gains their trust and respect. Provides timely and accurate resolution of client issues based on service level agreements. Utilizes case management system to track all client interactions based on case management standards.
- Responsible for adherence to standardized scripts and call center schedules and metrics and case resolution protocol.
- Develops strong business relationships with other Services areas, such as: Payroll Operations, Strategic Staffing, HR Employment Practices, HR Programs, HR Processing, HR Project Services and Corporate Systems to provide high level of service that appears seamless to the client.
- Accountable for ensuring that all responses are in compliance with Corporate HR, Payroll and Business Unit policies and procedures, State and Federal regulations, HIPAA and Sarbanes Oxley controls.
- Responds to inquires from Field HR, all levels of Management and Associates relating to HR, Compensation and Payroll policies and procedures, wage and hours regulations and FLSA laws. Acts as a resource in the areas of associate data & compensation changes; on-boarding, terminations and severance; 3rd party sick pay; benefit accruals; liens, garnishment and NACHA regulations. Provides support to third parties for verification of employment while following data security guidelines.
- Provide technical application support to the client base for the utilization of Time & Labor Management system, Performance/Talent Management Systems, HRIS Systems and Payroll Systems, such as OBA, EeTime, MSS, StARS, Comp Planner, Comp Viewer TMS, Enterprise EV5, iReports and AutoPay. Provides assistance with the navigation of intranet site.
- Processes transactions such W2 requests and address changes for terminated associates.
- Process Benefit enrollment/changes where applicable.
- Acts as Tier II support for smart shore and off shore team mates.
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert for HR, Compensation and Payroll policies, procedures, HIPAA and State and Federal regulations. Utilizes expert knowledge to research and resolve a broad range of HR, Compensation and Payroll issues. Creates articles for Knowledge Management Tool in area of expertise. Provides Tier 2 support to Tier I.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of HR technology and HR and Payroll/Benefits policies and procedures to troubleshoot complex issues. Mentors HR/Payroll Specialist I and II in understanding policies, processes and workflow. Creates SOP and Job Aids in Areas of expertise. Subject Matter Expert in all skills.
- Mentors New Hires and colleagues in areas of expertise. Provides high touch support for Field HR.
- Back up Team Lead. Research escalations.
- Provides feedback and support during the pilot process of new products and initiatives. Makes recommendations to management team regarding workflow and system enhancements.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Client Relationship Representative today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website