Clinical Laboratory Technologist (Data Analyst) - Remote, Valencia, CA
Valencia CA, USA
Kelly® Science & Clinical is currently hiring Clinical Laboratory Technologists/Data Analysts starting at $50/hour for a leading diagnostic company that is currently disrupting the COVID-19 testing marketplace. Onsite and remote opportunities are available.
As a Clinical Laboratory Technologist/Data Analyst you'll play an important role helping fight the COVID-19 disease by making testing more accessible, equitable, cost-effective and timely. Every day you'll perform data analysis, enter and maintain accurate findings, track critical equipment, follow safety guidelines and laboratory regulations, and keep a clean and organized work area.
Schedule: day/night, rotating 12-hr shifts. Weekend rotation may be required. No travel required.
Why should you apply to be a Clinical Laboratory Technologist/Data Analyst? You'll:
- receive above market pay rates - starting pay of $50/hour with a 15% pay premium for night shift workers
- play a pivotal role in disrupting the COVID-19 testing marketplace
- enjoy flexibility with remote opportunities available
- benefit from long-term job stability – these are long-term contracts running through June 2022
- work attractive shifts (day and night) to avoid LA traffic - perfect for commuters
- gain great work experience with leading medical diagnostic innovator
- work in a new, safe and clean, state-of-the art facility
What is a typical day as a Clinical Laboratory Technologist/Data Analyst? You'll be:
- Performing data analysis for SARS-CoV-2 according to standard operating procedures
- Working in a lab environment wearing PPE e.g., lab coat, gloves and closed footwear
- Entering findings/data into laboratory information systems and accurately maintaining legible work records
- Participating, as requested, in the training of new employees
- Tracking, and if trained, performing equipment maintenance
- Maintaining a clean, organized and safe work environment, ensuring issues are addressed and corrected immediately
- Following rules/guidelines in accordance with laboratory, CLIA and local regulations
- Maintaining clear communication with leadership, team members and customers
A Clinical Laboratory Technologist/Data Analyst job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- At a minimum:
- have a Bachelor's Degree meeting course requirements for CLS license in California
- have 1-year of clinical laboratory experience in clinical molecular laboratory
- have 1-year experience with analyzing data with Real-Time PCR a must
- possess good, accurate computer skills
- are detail oriented, organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- have practical knowledge of routine laboratory equipment and procedures
- can work effectively and deliver on tight datelines
- are comfortable using a keyboard, lifting, bending, standing and moving around the lab
APPLY TODAY! Questions? Email Kevin at email@example.com or call Kevin at 623-688-2142
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website