Accessioner/ Data Entry – Augusta, GA
Kelly Services is currently seeking several positions in Augusta, GA.
The Accessioner will record patient information, insurance and address on to laboratory request forms, secure specimens for safe shipping, record and maintains accurate patient processing logs, and operate in compliance with company policies, as well as applicable Federal and State regulations.
- Responsible for entering patient information
- Must have a detail orientation and the proven ability to prioritize work
- Responsible for submitting regular reports and records as assigned
- Responsible for safeguards data and maintains patient confidentiality
- Delivers outstanding customer service to clients
- Escalates compliance issues, missing results, client complaints to clinical supervisor
- Reviews demographic information verifying consistency between requisition forms and patient documents
- Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician, Medical Assistant or similar certification preferred
- Knowledge of collection practices, HIPAA compliance
- General knowledge of basic office procedures
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of medical laboratory terminology is preferred
- Thorough understanding of the sample collection, shipping, processing and reporting processes
- $15-17 per hour
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website