CLINICAL TECHNICIAN - Jackson, MS
Kelly Services is currently seeking candidates for a Clinical Technician in the Jackson Mississippi area.
The Clinical Tech will record patient information including insurance and address on to laboratory request forms, secure specimens for safe shipping, record and maintain accurate patient processing logs, and operate in compliance with company policies, as well as applicable Federal and State regulations.
Minimum Education and/or Certification:
• High School Diploma, or equivalent
• Certified Phlebotomy Technician, Medical Assistant or similar certification preferred
• General knowledge of basic office procedures
• Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of collection practices, HIPAA compliance
• Knowledge of medical laboratory terminology
• Thorough understanding of the sample collection, shipping, processing and reporting processes
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Experience in a clinical laboratory or related science/medical environment a plus
• Basic computer skills
• Customer service skills
• Must have good organizational skills
• Must have a detail orientation and the proven ability to prioritize work
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and as part of a team
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and BASIC DUTIES
• Submits regular reports and records as assigned
• Safeguards data and maintains patient confidentiality
• Delivers outstanding customer service to HealthTrackRx clients
• Escalates compliance issues, missing results, client complaints to clinical supervisor
• Reviews demographic information verifying consistency between requisition forms and patient documents
• Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws
• Performs other duties as required
This is a 3 week temporary assignment that could be extended based on business needs and personal performance. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm, and the pay rate is $17 per hour. If you meed the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website