CNC Set-Up Operator
Kelly Engineering Resources has an outstanding Temp-to-Hire opportunity for an experienced CNC Set-Up Operator. This is a great opportunity for someone who has set-up and operation experience on multi-axis Mill machines, and has an interest working for a secure, growing company in the high-tech space.
This position is responsible for accurately machining parts for semiconductor test equipment. This is a high-volume manufacturing environment. Set-up skills are a must and some programming knowledge is a plus. Consistent overtime is offered.
This is a Swing Shift position: hours are 2p – 10:30p
Job Duties of the CNC Set-Up Operator:
- Set-up, operate and control process on all product produced on milling machines
- Responsible for executing production plan according to manufacturing schedule and work instructions
- Responsible for controlling quality of product according to Inspection Plan and maintaining quality records
- Maintains and performs daily preventative machine maintenance and supplies all machine related needs
- Troubleshoot and solve minor to semi-complex problems and issues. Conduct minor root cause analysis
Qualifications of the CNC Set-Up Operator:
- Minimum 2~5 years' experience with CNC vertical and multi axis machines.
- Basic understanding of G. D. & T. (Knows how to measure using proper measuring instruments.
- Can arrive at sound conclusions by identifying the significant from the less significant.
- Able to maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Able to read and understand blueprints, customer drawings, SOP's, W I's and all technical info in English.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail.
Apply today for immediate consideration
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website