Collections Specialist - West Houston TX
Kelly Services is seeking a Collections Specialist to join of its top clients in West Houston. The Collections Specialist oversees the accounts receivable efforts of company's monthly receivables. This position will partner with the Accounting Teams and the Sales and Print Production teams to ensure those customer complaints and service downfalls are being addressed and mitigated to the best of our ability. The Collections Specialist will report directly to the Accounting Manager. This position plays an essential role in minimizing our financial loss by implementing receivable, and collection procedures that reduce the amount of delinquency encountered.
- Monitor accounts receivable reports and update payment status information related to past due accounts.
- Data Entry for all accounts
- Reconcile the account receivables ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Follow up with line managers or sales team on an ongoing basis to track collection efforts and to respond to individual requests regarding account information and/or analysis
- Maintain client contact to resolve disallowances and ensure prompt resolution and payment
- Work closely with the Accounting Manager on firm reporting
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- 3+ years of collection experience in B2B
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) with proficiency a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced experience in MS Word and Excel
- Previous experience with ERP systems
- Strong attention to detail
- College degree or equivalent years of experience
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website