Contract Assistant, Metric Blvd (North Austin 78758), $25 per hour
Prior contracts (admin, management, negotiation, etc.) Federal contracting a plus, attention to detail and organized. Assist in the review of contracts, secure final reviews, capture customer contract requirements.
Duties of Contract Assistant:
- Assist in the review and negotiation of customer contracts
- Secure final reviews as necessary and ensure execution IAW policy.
- Capture customer contract terms and requirements.
- Ensure effective handover of customer requirements to stakeholders (i.e. departments) responsible for performance.
- Enter the vital information, terms and requirements of those contracts into the CLM Matrix System (Target May launch date).
- Once the CLM Matrix system goes live:
- Accomplish all of the above and below also for any new incoming customer contracts.
- Monitor performance to ensure compliance with contracts and assist with providing advice to teammates on compliance.
- Draft necessary contract correspondence.
- Document and report all deviations in performance from contract terms as they occur.
- Assist in providing advice for remediation.
- Assist in drafting of or review of any necessary contract modifications.
- Capture measurable contracts data.
- Curate and assist in managing contracts repositories.
Our state-of-the-art Visual Systems and DisplaysÂ are recognized around the world for offering the highest quality, value and industry-leading innovative technologies.Â
We've delivered more than 1,000 visual systems to customers in 42 countries since 1972. Our team of more than 200 engineers, systems specialists and service and support professionals work closely together to deliver world-leading visual systems and collimated glass mirror and dome displays.
We are looking for experienced, creative, self-motivated individuals who want to make a difference in their world by applying their skills, and learning new ones as part of a dynamic team. So if you-re ready for your next career opportunity and are intrigued by the thought of joining a world leader and pioneer in the development, application, service and support of simulation display, you owe it to yourself to talk to us.
This position will support the subcontracts and major procurement for the development and production of Visual Systems. The Subcontract Administrator will support the day to day activities of their responsible suppliers. Work is performed without appreciable direction. Effects of decisions are long lasting and influence future course of the organization.
Bachelor-s Degree in applicable field and a minimum of 4 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with the procurement of and/or contractual requirements for materials, services and equipment within Defense industry
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of standard contract types
- Detail and teamwork oriented with demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, business acumen and ability to make business based decisions.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
The Following Skills/QualificationsÂ Desired:
- Knowledge of FAR / DFAR requirements
- Experience managing subcontracts
- Experience leading or participating in cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Syteline or other ERP/MRP systems
- ERP/MRP knowledge
- Holds procurement delegation and signs supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority. Accountable for review and approval of specific contractual language required on Purchase Orders created and maintained by Procurement staff.
- Be responsible for the management of supplier cost, schedule and technical performance on moderate-to-high-risk, performance specification and complex build-to-print subcontracts.
- Prepare bid packages, analyze and evaluate proposals, select or recommend subcontractors, perform price analysis, develop evaluation criteria for pre-negotiation strategies, lead negotiations, subcontract / PO documentation, writes subcontract packages, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts and required change activity, interface with customers, technical personnel and other functional organizations.Â
- Leads the development of subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services for subcontract systems in support of development, production and global sustainment with multiple contract types, inclusive of license agreements as required.
- Develop subcontracts database (CLM Matrix) with cross-functional, co-located teams; organize workload to ensure subcontracts requirements are flowed down manually until database is developed.Â Review of existing supplier contracts for validity and updates required.
- Work with cross-functional teams to further develop and maintain policies and procedures to manage Small Business Plan, Conflict Minerals, Counterfeit Parts, and other regulatory requirements to meet business needs.
- Work with SCM to develop and implement processes/procedures for Product strategy/product manager initial contact.
- Effectively communicate with Program Office, Functional Global Supply Chain and various internal & external customers.
- Develop and execute risk mitigation plans for Global Supply Chain.
- Deputy representation for Supply Chain Manager.
AS A KELLY Contract Administrator, YOU-LL HAVE ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS PERKS, INCLUDING:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services
At Kelly ServicesÂ®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100-Â companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website