Note: This is a full-time, direct-hire, W2 position paying up to $100,000 salary, opportunity for bonus and has benefits. This position is ONSITE in Thorofare, NJ (08086). No C2C, 3rd party or H-1B at this time. We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time.
Controls Engineer (PLC / VFD / Robotics)
- You will have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent experience) and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Industrial Manufacturing
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of Project Management experience
- He / she should have working knowledge of process controls systems and be proficient in programming PLC's (Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.) and VFD's.
- Candidate will be confident with computers, networking, device communications and database design. As well, should have working knowledge of AutoCAD or Solidworks, MS Project and MS Office strongly desired.
- If candidate has knowledge of vision systems and robotics, it would be a plus.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website