Coverage Specialist - Sample Management
3rd Shift: 11pm-7am (paid shift differential)
Weekend on-call will be required
The Coverage Specialist supports multiple facilities and/or customers in a strategic geographic area and may perform the job functions of Coordinators, Technicians, Material Handlers, Glass Washers when scheduled vacations, leave and /or emergency situations occur. The Coverage Specialist responsibilities are within a designated territory although secondary back up responsibility requires travel outside of the designated territory.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
- Performs all duties associated with operations of Site Services.
- Works closely with management to complete projects such as Standard Operating Procedures, Scopes of Work, Training, and other assorted tasks along with direct customer interfacing relative to job functions.
- Interfaces directly with customer Point-of-Contact, purchasing directors, facility directors and plant managers etc. to procure lab supplies and material.
- Utilizes company and customer computer systems: ESS, Citrix, VBQ, Info Access, Intranet, Ariba, SAP, EZ Source, ESpree, Nexus, Pitney Bowes, UPS, Fedex, StockTracker, ChemSW, Ship Tracker, JD Edwards and customer specific applications.
- Trains associates on all service offerings.
- Provides level 3 ESS Support (Full customer services, credit rebills, invoice scrubbing).
- Modifies, designs and maintains quality metrics and key performance indicators.
- Manages a budget related to expense reports.
- Meets revenue, TOE, safety, performance and quality goals and objectives:
- Creates programs for enhanced service efficiencies.
- May require traveling to customer sites.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have experience working wtih computers - specific computer softwares will be trained
- Sample management experience is a plus
- Experience in a quality regulated environment with SOPs is preferred
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website