Customer Account Specialist Brockton, MA. Direct Hire Opportunity
Our client is a fast-growing Highly Specialized National Logistics Company catering to the Medical Research & Pharmaceutical Communities with 21 locations throughout the United States and Internationally is looking to hire an Customer Account Specialist.
The Customer Account Specialist role is an entry-level, full-time position that ensures compliance with customs regulations for international shipments. Manages the day-to-day activities of international shipments with our customers, account reps, and international partners to expedite shipments, coordinating quotes and conflict resolution.
** This is a Customer Service/Office role and NOT a warehouse shipping role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Coordinates accepted quotes and initiate's job. This entails entering job into corporate database, coordinating shipment with domestic operations, coordinating job with worldwide agent, placing shipment booking with airline and corresponding all shipment details from job initiation to ultimate delivery with domestic operations, worldwide agent and customer
• Ensuring that regulatory requirements and compliance of shipments are met
• Prepare and gather all administrative paperwork required for shipment's
• Creates/Maintains and updates all spreadsheets associated with International. This includes, quotes, worldwide agents, Agent pricing, airline rates and monthly metrics
• Regularly communicating with worldwide agent's and customers to organize imports/exports and obtain quotes for multiple shipments without compromising shipment quality and efficiency
Skills / Abilities / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 1 – 3 year(s) of related work experience, preferable in customer service, international shipping, freight forwarding
• Self-motivated individual who can learn quickly
• Verbal communication, Email Correspondence, Telephone skills, Data Entry, Time Management
• Highly organized and high attention to detail, critical thinking skills and excellent multi-tasking capability to work under pressure to meet or exceed deadlines due to high volume
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat
• Coachable: Open to feedback and continual professional improvement. Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to handle challenging situations calmly and professionally
• Easily adapt and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Solid analytical, oral and written skills
If interested please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-734-1542
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website