Kelly Services is seeking customer service representatives for an aviation company in Everett WA that provides high quality amenities to aviation clients.
Wednesday through Sunday 8am -5pm
temp - hire
GENERAL DESCRIPTION / PRIMARY PURPOSE
Ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent customer service to clients and guests and addressing any of their needs.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS/DUTIES OF THE POSITION
- Provide excellent customer service to tenants and guests by answering questions, providing directions, and escalating issues as appropriate
- Greet tenants, customers and guests and notify appropriate parties of arrivals
- Process requests for upcoming aircraft arrivals/departures and fueling with by inputting information into systems and coordinating appropriate staff
- Assist with coordinating various services for clients and guests including rental car, taxi, and hotel bookings
- Process fuel tickets using PRG computer system
- Maintain and update tenant list
- Operate multi-line phone console and route incoming calls or messages as appropriate
- Sort and distribute mail to tenants
- Receive catering orders and courier deliveries and ensure they are directed to the appropriate location/tenant
- Maintain lobby and coffee area to ensure that items are stocked and area is clean/orderly
- Provide clerical support to operations staff which may include typing, photocopying, and sending faxes as directed
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skill And Experience Requirements)
- Customer Service experience in aviation or hospitality preferred.
- Strong professional demeanor in person and on the phone
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, PowerPoint and Excel or similar software
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Apply today firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website