Kelly Services is currently seeking several Customer Service Representatives for one of our top Insurance clients in Florence, South Carolina.
Pay rate: $11.00 per hour
Work Hours: Mon – Fri. flexible for an 8 hour shift between the hours of 8am – 8pm
Long term, temp to hire opportunity
These positions are remote until the environment becomes safe, then they could migrate back to the Florence office. You must be able to work from home or in the Florence office.
: Customer Service Representative
- Acts as primary customer service agent in processing or responding to basic customer requests, inquiries and/or orders
- Customer Service may be by telephone, fax, email or regular mail
- Provides basic product/service/application information
- Provides basic information on pricing and product availability
- Must process orders, requests, returns and adjustments
- Develops or prepares reports as required
- Must efficiently utilize the computer support system
- Utilizes internal contact resources for specific situations
- Exercises judgment and diplomacy, as required
- Must be an effective communicator
- Must have some basic knowledge of computers
- Coordinates and expedites services issues to higher levels or other departments as needed
- At least 6 months of Customer Service experience
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website