Kelly Services connects talented professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity available as a Customer Service Rep located in Albany, OR! Opportunity is with a leading insurance company!
- Title: Customer Service Representative
- Pay Rate: $10.75 - $12.25 - with Monthly incentive plans!
- Location: Albany, OR
- Start Date/Duration: Temp to hire after 90 days! (based on performance)
- Shift: Open 7 days per week, 6 am to 9 pm - days off will always be 2 day in a row
Important Note: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly Services office, not your local Kelly branch. Please reply directly to the job posting for immediate consideration or email resume to Katie at KATL910@kellyservices.com
Summary: Great opportunity to join a growing organization who values their employees! Perks include Business-casual dress environment, Free parking, Employee Discounts, Free coffee, Arcade games, Community events – Pumpkin Run, United Way, Habitat for Humanity, and Employee Appreciate lunches
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will support the organization s extended warranty contracts by providing superior customer service to our customers who have purchased an extended warranty contract for wireless cell phone handsets.
- Verbally collect pertinent information for the customer over the phone.
- Process and determine insurance coverage on each claim by examining forms, policies, and other records as provided by claimant and other agencies or resources.
- Receive and answer customer questions and resolve customer concerns relating to claims, warranties, and product servicing.
- Coordinate service for customers using various providers to resolve the customers concerns.
- Settle claims according to insurance policy provisions.
- Maintain and update customer account records as needed.
- Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable claims to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve claims and issues not of routine nature.
- Attend workshops, seminars, and other training sessions to maintain and update product knowledge.
- Maintain professionalism with all contacts, both internal and external.
- Perform other job duties as directed by supervisor.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED, and 1 year work experience required
- College degree with 0-1 year work experience, preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Relentless drive to own the customers problem and resolve it
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Ability to work well in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to think outside of the box to resolve problems
- Ability to multi-task using technology, including call handling, loan level review and call documentation
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website