At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We're seeking Our client that specializes in glass manufacturing in Grand Island, NY is looking for an experienced Inbound/Outbound Customer Service Representative for their warehouse-office. With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right.
This is a long-term contract position for about 8-months (through December 2021) and eligible for Kelly Services Contractor perks such as Medical, Dental, Vision coverage through the ACA compliant healthcare plan while working through Kelly Services.
Pay rate: 17.00 per hour; projected start date is April 5th. Position will be on site and the contract is long-term through December 31, 2021.
Schedule: This is a full-time (34-hours a week), hours are 8:00am-5:00pm, Saturday-Tuesday (working every weekend)
Job duties include:
• Responsible for interfacing with the client's customers on a continuous basis. The primary focus is responding to customer inquiries including requests for pricing, technical information, order placement, requests for order status including schedules and shipment information. Technical and commercial knowledge are essential requirements in addition to an understanding of the client's products and product functionality. Subsequently work with internal client's functions including, Marketing, Inventory Control, Manufacturing, Engineering, Shipping, Traffic and Production Control to develop schedules and customer ship dates.
- Develop and maintain effective communications and working relationships with customers, field sales personnel, and internal departments to provide maximum service to all client's customers. Respond to assigned customer inquiries for pricing, delivery information and specific order requirements. Responsible for pricing customer orders in accordance with pricing guidelines and consistent with Company objectives.
- Works with Customers and the Finance Department personnel as needed to facilitate the timely payment of invoices. Works with customers and Finance to resolve payment issues to the mutual satisfaction of both parties.
- Responsible for following Company procedures to obtain credit clearances, progress payments, certificates of origin, certified invoices, and other documentation required to process and ship customer orders.
• Handle all customers in a professional manner.
• Obtain customer feedback information.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned by senior management.
High School Diploma (or GED) is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
3- years of previous call center experience; SAP software experience strongly desired.
Strong Attention to Detail and Data Entry experience
Ability to frequently bend, kneel, reach, and sit or stand for long periods of time
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds as needed
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
If interested in this position, please apply online through Indeed.com, CareerBuilder, or the Kelly Career Network (KCNi). If you would like to follow up to your application, please allow for 24-hours to process, and then reach out to the National Corporate Recruiter, Bryan Jones via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
With Kelly®, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire* *Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today!
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website