At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We're seeking Cycle Counters to work at a leading food manufacturer in Calhoun, GA. With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right.
A Cycle Counter job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- are detail-oriented
- enjoy being organized and planning ahead
- take pride in your work
- are proactive
- want to join a great company that values efficiency, teamwork, and their employees
- Responsible for all assigned tasks relating to inventory control, including maintaining inventory counts and communicating inventory needs and status to Operations management. The Cycle Counter can be responsible for receiving, storing, picking, packing, verification, shipping and other various duties as assigned to ensure the full and efficient operation of the Warehouse.
Primary Job Duties:
- Perform regular cycle counting with attention paid to specification, unit of quantity, applications, and labels
- Document quantities of ingredients in powder, liquid, and solid form
- Recognize and address inventory inconsistencies
- Identify and remove obsolete materials
- Conduct regular physical verification to determine the actual quantity and account for variances.
- Implement and maintain a filing system of the facts, discrepancies, and issues identified during the cycle counting or inventory process in order to maintain accurate records that can be easily retrieved.
Shifts available and pay rate:
- 1st Shift - 7:00am – 4:00pm, $22.00/hr.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience
- Proficient in Excel and SAP
- At least 1 year production or manufacturing experience
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Maintain a 98% accuracy level in alphanumeric data entry
- Ability to kneel, bend, squat, stoop, carry, reach, stand, grip, push, pull, arm extensions and perform elevated work.
- Ability to work in hot, cold, or wet environments.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on average of 150 times an hour.
- Ability to work overtime and use a flexible schedule.
- Ability to walk up to 135 feet one way many times a day.
- Ability to continuously stand/walk up to 12 hours.
- Ability to climb stairs or ladder.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Cycle Counter today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website