Our client in West Hills, CA is looking for an experienced Data Entry candidate for a 3-month placement. The pay rate is set at $25/hr and will not turn into a permanent position. The position is first shift, Monday-Friday.
Typical Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure safe and efficient handling and processing of controlled documents and document control related activities in accordance with documented standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for the routine maintenance of active and archived controlled documents and records in accordance with department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Responsible for checking the Document Change Request mailbox on a daily basis for DCR requests.
- Responsible for proficient initiation/coordination of Collaboration Tasks and Releasing of assigned document s within Master Control in a timely manner Ensure new/revised software analysis files are disposition according to defined document specifications and plans.
- Coordinate the translation of all required documents.
- Manage and maintain off-site storage, document retention and retrieval of documents per department SOP.
- Assist with printing document copies for packaging/shipping as needed. Assist with reviews and edits to SOPs as needed.
- Assist with audits in retrieving documents and supplying them to the audit team in a timely/urgent manner Support QA department with all other misc. administrative tasks as needed.
- Process Master Control DCR s as assigned by Document Control Supervisor.
- Maintain accurate account of electronic and hard copy records for all applicable QS documentation.
- Provide assistance with editing, formatting and final drafting of SOPs as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Records retention, storage and retrieval.
Must-have job requirements:
- High School diploma is required. Bachelor's or Associate Degree is a strong plus.
- 2-4 years of strong data entry experience in an office setting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Effective communications skills, in writing and verbally.
- Ability to monitor deadlines and plan, coordinate and execute assignments
- Experience in the use of computer systems
If interested in this position- please apply online through Indeed.com, CareerBuilder, or the Kelly Career Network (KCNi). If you would like to follow up to your application, please allow for 24-hours to process, and then reach out to the National Corporate Recruiter, Bryan Jones, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Kelly®, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
You pursued a career in health science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place.
Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website