Data Entry Operator – Mendota Heights, MN
Kelly Services is currently seeking multiple Data Entry Operators for one of our top clients, a leading Health Insurance Provider in Mendota Heights, MN
This position will be starting on 9/16/19 and will go through 2/30/20
Pay rate: $16/hr
Work Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-4pm
SUMMARY: Responsible for operating a data entry device to key and/or verify a variety of standard and/or complex coded or un-coded business and statistical source data into a computer.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs daily reconciliation of customer claims.
- Requests account adjustments.
- Provides superior quality outcomes by taking ownership of claims to ensure timely resolution or follow-up.
- Processes a minimum of 200-300 claims per day and accounts for all claims in assigned batches.
- Achieve and maintain an accuracy rate of 98.
- Foster a professional and positive attitude.
- Requires a high school diploma/GED, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Incumbent must have knowledge of claims operations, services and the various operations of the organization, products, and services.
- Previous experience using PC, database system, and related software word processing, spreadsheets, etc. is required.
- Good typing and keyboard skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website