Looking to earn some extra cash!!!
Kelly Services is looking for Data Entry Operators for the Cincinnati, Ohio area.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Contract position/Short Term
Schedule: 2nd shift 6:00 pm -11:00 pm
Job description: Data Entry/Transaction Balancing Operators
Summary: Under the direction of Team leader or Work Coordinator, validate by data entry the transaction data that is captured by the Transport system.
- Accurately key a minimum of 8,500 keystrokes per hour or type 55 WPM with 1% or less error rate.
- 10-key by touch.
- Validate Received Date and Option number from the Lead Tickets, Extraction Processor ID's from the Extraction Tickets, the payment amount from the voucher and check, the TIN, Name Control, MFT code, Tax Type, Tax Period and Transaction Code from the OCR Lines, and MICR line data from checks.
- Maintains knowledge of production processes in assigned area.
- Proven commitment to timely and high-quality production output.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with assigned team leader, work associates and U.S. Bank Staff.
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
Supervisory responsibilities: None
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Zero to one year of experience in item processing activities.
- Demonstrated clerical, reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Ability to collect and organize information.
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data.
- Good customer relations skills.
- Ability to walk or have the mobility to move to multiple work areas.
- Ability to sit and perform key entry accurately and quickly.
- Ability to operate a pen, marker, stapler, scissors, rubber stamps, and tape dispenser.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds occasionally.
- Work will be conducted in a production environment.
- Daily job duties can change based on peak and non-peak processing demands.
NOTE: This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. Please apply online.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website