*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE *** NO C2C *** REMOTE & ON-SITE BLEND ***
Will work 3 days per/week onsite when sites reopen
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
DATA MANAGEMENT LEAD
For a 12-month+ assignment with possible extensions!!
Leverage your CLINICAL and PROJECT MANAGEMENT experience to
help take your career with our Client to the "Next Level" for 2021 and beyond!!
Location: Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
Roles and Responsibilities:
Project Management and Leadership
• Provides clinical data management leadership within the study team to align on and drive data collection requirements for one or more complex clinical development projects
• Efficiently plans, coordinates, and delivers complete, high quality and reliable clinical trial data in a timely manner for assigned projects
• Responsible for end to end clinical data management activities and serves as a primary point of contact for internal and external study team members
• Provides strong quality and project oversight over third party vendor responsible for data management deliverables
• Takes a leadership role to gather content and integration requirements for EDC and close collaboration with partners supporting other data collection systems (eCOA, External Data, Safety Gateway). Enforces data standard conventions and quality expectations for clinical data per defined processes
• Authors, reviews/revises DM related study plans including Data Quality Management Plan, Data Validation Plans, Data Review Plan, eCRF Completion Guidelines and other study documents to ensure quality and standardization
• Chairs Data Quality Review meetings with cross functional study team members to ensure on-going review of trial data currency , quality and completeness
• Represents DM on cross-functional project teams & submission Teams
• Lead or support the Health Authority inspections and audits
• Provides coaching and quality oversight of junior Data Management Leads
• May act as core member of the study team and provides FSP/CRO/Vendor oversight for end-to-end Data Management activities, manages data currency throughout the trial, and overall monitoring DM deliverables according to the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Continuous improvement initiatives
• Provides the relevant support and input to continuous improvement activities within clinical data management
• Provides support for CAPA implementation as required
• Bachelor's Degree required with an advanced degree preferred
• At least 5 years of relevant industry experience. Project management certification (e.g. PMP) is desirable.
• Able to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary project teams and develop productive relationships with external vendors
• Sound knowledge of Clinical Drug Development Process, FDA/ICH guidelines and industry standard practices regarding data management
• Strong knowledge and experience of EDC systems (Medidata RAVE preferred); demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office skills and well versed in industry trends and emerging technologies supporting data collection
• Strong project management; Exhibits expertise in metrics analysis and reporting methodologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Communicate effectively with senior management and cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of submission requirements, [e.g. New Drug Application (NDA)/Biologics License Application (BLA)/Market Authorization Application (MAA)]
• Project management certification (e.g. PMP) is desirable.
-There is no per Diem with this position
-There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
-MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website