Deburr Operator - Machine Operating experience preferred
- Ability to use basic hand tools set ups
- Able to read tape measure, mics and gauges
- Can pull and push 50 lbs
- Can bend and stoop and stand for 8 hours to load/unload carts of tubing
- Read and understand shop orders
- Ability to work overtime
- Able to inspect finished product
- Skills: Mechanical/Machinery experience
- Experience: Strong work history
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Length: Depending on Attendance, Performance, Dependability and Customer needs
- Long term positions - Possible Temporary to Hire
- Pay Rate - $13.00 an hour
- Possible Overtime
- Location: Statesville, NC
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website