Our client, a financial service holding company, is currently seeking a Digital Creative Designer for a 6+ month contract position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in Minneapolis, MN.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company that has over $10 billion dollars in revenue, is traded on NYSE, work in a fast-paced corporate environment with over 65,000 employees and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay range: $45.00 - $50.00/hour
On a day-to-day basis this contract position will be responsible for:
- Creating and presenting design of responsive websites, web banners, landing pages, page layouts, style guides, images, icons, etc., in a multi-channel environment, including desktop/laptop, mobile, email, app — must be able to demonstrate work designing responsive experiences.
- Execute designs following strict and ambiguous branding standards or creating original visual solutions.
- Insuring that design follows the marketing requirements and technological limitations, while appealing to the target audience and product specifics.
- Gathering project requirements and feedback from multiple team members, outside vendors and business partners.
- Working with test findings, competitor and user research data to deliver best in class Visual Design and User Experience while working under time and technical limitations.
- Sourcing and editing images according to marketing campaigns, target audience and product specifics.
- Providing consulting for the best design practices to teammates.
- Bachelor's in a visual design-related discipline such as Graphic Design or related field of study – or 5 years relevant professional experience working as a visual or digital graphic designer.
****Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website