Direct Hire Opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse/Unit Manager of Clinical Operations for the downtown Chicago IL area.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Direct Hire
Schedule: Mon - Fri
- This position is responsible for supervising clinical staff involved in a variety of clinical operations such as Utilization Management, Case Management and/or Disease Management.
- Responsible for hiring, training, performance reviews, pay administration, change management and ensuring staff meet/exceeds goals and initiatives.
- Implement processes, procedures and initiatives and monitor results, ensure delivery of effective customer service, ensure department is meeting account contracts, and work across the organization in delivery of services to the customer.
- Registered Nurse RN, with current, unrestricted license to practice in state of operations.
- 2 years clinical experience with direct clinical care to the consumer.
- 2 years utilization review/managed care experience.
- Leadership skills.
- Knowledge of managed care program policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of managed care and insurance industry.
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Analytical skills and sound clinical judgment.
- Case Management Certification URAC accredited certification or obtain URAC accredited case management certification within three year of employment if overseeing case management operations.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 2 years Management experience, conducting performance reviews
- Case Management
This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, submit your resume to Patf329@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website