Our client, a manufacturer in the Kent WA area produces high-performance wire & cable, assemblies, and connectors used in aerospace, medical, military and space applications. This is a company that offers a unique opportunity to get your foot in the door within these exciting industries!
Position(s): Electronics Assembly
Location: Kent WA
Pay: $14.00 to $15.95/hr (dependent on skill level and shift)
Length: Temp-to-hire (90-180days)
* Day-shift 4:30am to 3:00pm (Mon-Thur or Tues-Fri)
* Swing-shift 4:00pm-2:30am (Mon-Thur or Tues-Fri)
Qualified candidates will perform cable assembly operations to build high-quality cables and wire harness products.
Essential Job Duties:
* Build simple point-to-point wire cables using standard work documents
* Identify cables and wires with the use of basic color code sequence
* Complete all necessary paperwork relating to the building of cable assemblies
* Responsible for work area clean up and workbench organization
* Demonstrates a level of creativity - looks for ways to improve and increase quality and efficiency
* Complete the assembly of electrical components by means of hand tools and automated machines and components, using customer drawings, parts list, bill of materials, wire diagrams, schematics, and work instructions
* Basic math and reading skills required.
* Ability to work flexible/additional hours on short notice.
* Basic knowledge of transactions within ERP systems (SAP) and MS Office.
* Able to read, write and understand verbal and written instructions and standard work documents in English.
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED) or 2 years related experience
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
* Regular sitting, standing and walking throughout the day to accomplish tasks
* Manual and finger dexterity used regularly with some repetitive finger motions; requires the usage of both hands as needed
* Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds
* Specific vision abilities include close and distance vision; able to identify colors, small letters, and numbers; hand/eye coordination, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
* Hearing and speaking
* Other conditions may include frequent reaching, stretching, pushing, pulling, pinching, grasping, gripping, and crouching or stooping
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please reply to the email below. If you have any further questions in regard to the opportunity; please contact Phil at Kelly Services at (360) 671-4229 extension 206 today!
In addition to the position above, please feel free to look at all Kelly Services opportunities by visiting www.kellycareernetwork.com
Kelly Services is a Fortune Global 500 company and a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 750,000 associates with our business clients each year and offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Kelly Services offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website