Electronics Field Service Technician
Winter Springs, FL
Temp to Perm (3-6 months)
Pay Rate: $19-$23/HR
Our client is seeking an in-house electronics technician who has at least 1-2 years' experience as an electronics technician. The ideal candidate will have excellent product troubleshooting, repair, and calibration of medical related devices. In addition, there will be some travel with this position to clients sites so excellent customer service skills is also required- bi-lingual a plus (upto 25% travel)
AS Degree in related field with at least 1-2 years' experience desired but not required
- Ability to interpret electronic schematics and understanding of basic electronic theory
- Ability to troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies
- Proper use of test equipment including: Fluid flow, Oscilloscope and DMM
- Proficient in soldering techniques in accordance with IPC-610 or equivalent
- Proper working knowledge and understanding of ESD
- Diagnose and repair complex electro-mechanical devices, which include, Radio technology, mechanical mechanisms, electronic and software controlled systems
- Perform PCBA, Unit, and Top level tests according to company procedures
- Calibration Experience is a big plus- must possess strong electrical skills
- Provide customers with technical assistance and support in troubleshooting device problems and operational questions over the phone or by email
- Maintain test equipment and a clean organized work area
Great opportunity to grow with a growing organization in the medical device industry. Phone interview then in-person interview-Apply today and start within a week!
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website