Embedded Engineer - microcontroller coder, 1 to 2 years experience to support electronics product company. ITAR requirement so a US Person candidates needed. Looking for a self-driven and motivated person to carry out the complete embedded scope. The role would also interface with the hardware engineers and insure the product and software test out. Collaborate with the electrical engineering team to write firmware required to bring up ptototype boards using microprocessors
- Understand the concept of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and PIC Controller architecture
- Understand electronics principles and have the ability to test and perform validation of complex analog and digital printed circuit boards and assemblies.
- Design, modify, and maintain Microsoft Access database used by Engineering, Production, Warehouse, Purchasing, Repairs, and Sales.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or previous experience with DSP and PIC programming.
- Knowledge in relational database development, particularly MS Access, and the operating system (Microsoft) framework.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website