Employee Benefits Coordinator
Performs and provides professional and advanced level human resource work in the coordination of all aspects of the employee benefits programs in a consistent manner, including communicating benefits, solving problems, processing paperwork, and providing and processing information based on a sound knowledge of employee benefits programs, state and federal employment law to include FLSA, ADA, EEOC, COBRA, HIPAA, Civil Rights Act, and County policies and procedures, and to provide general support on diverse functions of the Human Resources Department.
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinates all employee benefits, including short term and long term disability, health/dental/vision insurance, FMLA, Workers Compensation, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance programs and life insurance.
- Investigates and resolves issues and discrepancies regarding plans. Verifies/audits all insurance invoices. Submits changes to providers as needed. Submits requisitions for payment.
- Coordinates new-hire and annual benefit enrollments; prepares benefit information packets.
- Enters enrollment data into system. Advises payroll of any missed deductions, payouts, retro pay, etc.
- Works with insurance brokers to obtain renewal costs/plan design options; attends meetings with benefits providers and serves as liaison between providers and County employees.
- Determines eligibility for and assists employees with FMLA, short term disability and workers compensation; follows up with providers, employees, supervisors, and doctors on employee-s condition; assists employees with transition to long term disability. Monitors and communicates FMLA status to employee and supervisor of status.
- Provides information and assistance to employees on retirement insurance program.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements of Position:
Bachelor-s degree in human resources, business administration, or closely related field preferred; supplemented by minimum three (3) years previous experience and/or training that includes benefits administration and employee relations; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website