Project Manager – OEM Machinery – Direct Hire
Kelly Engineering Resources is working with a leading manufacturer of custom machinery sold to the food & pharmaceutical industries. Due to growth, our client is looking to hire a Project Manager that can work with customers and internal staff to from project kick off through to installation/hand-off.
- Specify production equipment required for projects (conveyors, packaging machinery, industrial printers, etc.)
- Develop project timelines in accordance to customer requirements.
- Ensure all project stakeholders meet project deliverables and ensure communication of project status & deliverables.
- Lead high profile installation projects
- Lead issue resolution efforts both remotely and at the customer site.
Qualifications of the Successful Project Manager:
- BS Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is a hard requirement
- Minimum, 5+ years OEM machinery experience as a Field Engineer, Manufacturing or Engineering Project Manager, Application Engineer or other customer facing roles that dealt with production machinery.
- Able to travel, overnight) up to 30% throughout North America (US, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean Islands)
- Will work remote until office reopens and the will work partially remote.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website