Kelly Scientific has an excellent R&D Compounder position with a Food and Beverage company in Cincinnati!
- Assist the R&D Department in their pilot lab by setting up and operating lab equipment that supports the manufacturing of food and alcohol products
- Compound samples with consistent accuracy and thoroughness
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Analyze raw and finished products
- Maintains inventory and data using computers
You are an excellent fit if you meet the following qualifications:
- Associate's in a Technical or Life Sciences field or Industry experience
- Excellent attention to detail and extremely organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a team environment
This is a 3-6-month contract-to-hire, 1st shift, Monday- Friday. This position is an excellent way to gain Industry experience. The right candidate has the potential to join the team long-term.
If you, or someone you know, would like to be considered for this position, please apply online immediately!
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website