Looking for a great opportunity?
Kelly Services is partnering with a local Green Bay company seeking Machine Operators on all shifts!
Responsible for operating and ensuring that the machine is running at optimum level. This position monitors all physical characteristics, tests and results, taking corrective actions as needed to manufacture a quality product. It is the expectation that the operator will independently operate a level 2 machine.
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions
- Have the physical ability to perform manual labor; lift and carry a minimum of 45 lbs, climb, bend, etc.
- Have a good work, safety, performance and attendance record
- Follow all safety procedures, including and not limited to: LOTO, machine guarding, PPE
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Set up machine and make necessary changes to ensure quality material is produced
- Identify and solve immediate, or short-term machine quality, waste, delay and safety issues
- Enter all necessary data into computer system
- Operate stretch wrapper
- Ability to operate forklift or other lift equipment is desired
- All other tasks as assigned
Required Experience - Machine Operation 3+ months
Pay starting at $15/hour for day shift with $1/hour shift premium for night shift.
Available Work Schedules:
Apply today or contact us for more information at (920) 497-1300.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website