Kelly Engineering is looking for a Field Service Electrical Engineer for a position we have in MA. This is a direct hire position and an immediate need. The right person must have an BS Degree and they would prefer it to be in Engineering.
Must have Qualifications
- BS Degree - Engineering, Electrical/Electronics/Power Engineering
- years of experience working in substation, power plants, nuclear facilities or industrial power systems
- 5 years of experience operating and trouble-shooting test equipment used for off-line electrical apparatus tests.
- 3 years of field testing experience with transformers (including bushings, arrestors and CTs), generators, motors, and circuit breakers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience evaluating electrical test data from power apparatus
- Minimum 3 years of experience providing customer technical support (phone and written).
- US Citizenship Required.
Functions - Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate field-testing projects, including scheduling of manpower, equipment, and client communication.
- Perform field-testing of electric apparatus at locations including, but not limited to, utility companies, generation plants, and industrial plants.
- Perform EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) testing on motors, generators, isophase buses.
- Perform routine and special electrical testing of power and distribution transformers, voltage regulators, bushings and circuit breakers from different manufacturers (ABB, Siemens, Waukesha, SMIT and others).
- Travel Required: Approximately 50%. This level can vary due to customer demand.
If you have the qualifications please send your resume to Kristie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website