Kelly Services is seeking a Data Analyst for a market leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury, sports and performance eyewear located in Mason OH.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Mason OH 45040 (Local candidates only)
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 3-4 Months (potentially longer)
Pay Rate – Open to Discuss
Work hours: 8-5 pm (Full time)
Start date: ASAP
Our client is looking for Analysts who are business savvy and capable of using tech tools to solve business problems.
- Business Analysis: Researches, synthesizes and develops perspectives and recommendations on critical business issues using both internal and external sources of information. Creates detailed data driven business analysis using data analytics tools such as excel, tableau, financial modelling etc. Demonstrates structured problem solving by generating insights, identifying and outlining issues, opportunities and solutions to drive business e.g. customer count (conversion), sales, margins and positive guest experience
- Reporting and data management: Develop and update current reports with various business centric metrics/ KPIs. Keep stored lens data current and accurate in the system. Update current tools related to lens category used by stores e.g. price cards, customer facing selling tools etc.
- Cross functional collaboration and execution:
- Assist in the development, testing, forecasting, and roll-out of new lens products
- Partners with the E-commerce team to support lens and insurance categories online
- Collaborate with internal partners to maintain the data and operational integrity in relevant systems
- Helps with initiatives related to lenses, while gathering buy-in from cross functional teams
- Strong data management, analytical, modeling, and communication skills
- Superior problem solving and structure thinking
- Ability to interpret analytical findings into relevant, actionable and understandable business insights and actions
- Ability to combine strategic vision with everyday tactical detail and a strong urge for action
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent prioritization skills with a clear focus on results
- Be open to travel to core markets
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
Functional Skills: Financial modelling, Market research and competitive benchmarking, Consumer Insights, Reporting and analysis, Adaptive and Predictive modelling, Pricing frameworks, Analytical models such as forecasting, regression, correlation etc., Analytics Tools – excel, access, tableau, SQL, SAS, Platform, Python etc. Presentation skills.
Years of Experience Needed: Preferred minimum of 2 years
*** If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
For quick inquiries, feel free to CHAT LIVE WITH ME NOW! (8am – 5pm CST)
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website