Make a difference in a child's life! Be a Substitute Teacher or Paraprofessional!
Kelly Educational Staffing has many opportunities available for Substitute Teachers and Paraprofessionals in the Marlboro County, SC Area. This is a rewarding opportunity offers flexibility and weekly competitive pay.
- Prepare and Serve Food in School Cafeterias
- Must follow DHEC and ServSafe Guidelines
- Must maintain high ethical standards and professionalism
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills interacting with students, teachers, administrators, and parents
Food Service Operator Requirements:
- Must have current TB test
- Must have 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
What makes Kelly Educational Different?
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Local KES staff to support your needs
- Both daily and long-term sub opportunities
- National Substitute Teacher of the Year program
- Summer employment opportunities
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are passionate about helping others and looking to advance your career, apply now.
Kelly Educational Staffing® (KES®), a specialty service of Kelly®, is the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education talent management solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 8,600+ public, private and charter schools across 35 states. KES provides schools with quality substitute teacher staffing and management, in addition to after school program staffing, and the staffing of non-instructional positions such as custodians, cafeteria employees, administrative assistants, and school nurses. More than 3.6 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each school year. Visit kellyeducationalstaffing.com for more information.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website