Kelly Services is hiring for Pick/Packers, Warehouse Clerks, Material Handlers, & Forklift Drivers
Come join a team where you are recognized and rewarded for your contributions, where you can take pride in the place you work, all while enjoying our wonderful perks in a fun and diverse culture.
Positions available with wages from $12 to $15/hour
$1.00 shift premium for 2nd shift (3pm or later starts)
- Perform picking, counting and labeling actions for customer orders
- Utilize 3 step stairs to access products and walk long aisle ways to locate order items
- Experience using scanner or RF gun is preferred.
- Ensure all related paperwork for shipments for domestic and international are intact for pack-out
- Creating and confirming orders in SAP
- General clerical functions such as updating reports, data entry, filing, and entering customer receipts
- Place parts in designated spaces according to diagrams
- Fasten and secure parts for handling
- Rotate through different work stations as production needs require
- Must available to work adjustable schedule up to 12hrs/day including weekends as needed.
- Must have great attention to detail, accurate reading item description at correct location.
- Must have great attendance, sense of urgency, and desire to create a quality product.
This is a friendly, fast-paced work environment. We are looking for reliable employees who have great attitudes, are team players, and are willing to learn and grow with the company.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website