Kelly Scientific Resources is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to work at a ingredient manufacturer near Tacoma, WA. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) procedures and methods pertaining to Analytical Services; inspect, monitor and verify product specifications; of outgoing materials.
- Ensure that all preliminary production orders are within customer specifications before sensory evaluation.
- Ensure product quality continuity of all production orders.
- Ensure the proper QC procedures are being implemented for all aspects of evaluating quality continuity of outgoing materials.
- Ensure that all analytical equipment is in proper working order and properly calibrated.
- Project management as assigned by Manager, Analytical Services and/or Technical Deputy Director.
- Process harvest analytical data.
- BS in Chemistry or related field
- Experience with GC (gas chromatography) and LC is required.
- 2+ years of analytical chemistry industry experience
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website