Global Brand Management Coordinator
Seeking a detailed and dynamic Global Brand Management Coordinator to join the small, but mighty Global Brand Management team in San Jose, CA. A key function within the Brand Marketing group, Global Brand Management champions the company brand by defining and advocating the brand strategy, providing guidance and resources to the organization and our partners, and governing the application and use of brand properties.
The Global Brand Management Coordinator will be a key contributor to team goals by providing day-to-day support on critical brand programs and managing several brand management initiatives.
- Manage library of customer brand content by working with brand colleagues and other stakeholders to track asset production, completed releases, verify assets are uploaded to the digital library, and maintain internal log of customer brand content.
- Manage asset presentation packs for delivery to the customer.
- Conduct ongoing external agency audits including communicating instructions with agencies and internal teams, verifying audit materials, collating and disseminating feedback, and connecting with regional teams on follow-up actions.
- Manage Brand Marketing pages on company intranet by facilitating page updates; owning the content calendar to ensure an ongoing stream brand news, tips, and announcements; writing content for posts; and advocating engagement on the brand site.
- Develop and maintain resource wiki for internal brand colleagues that centralizes information of brand processes and guidelines.
- Track new training requests and other queries from submission form, following up with appropriate brand colleagues.
- Work with Global Brand Management Director to maintain library of brand templates and guidelines.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for management.
- Work with Brand Governance Manager to manage new naming requests and maintain master naming spreadsheet.
- Provide support for day-to-day Brand Management services.
Required Skills & Expertise:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Web content management and HTML editing experience
- Must possess a sense of good design and copywriting
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Resourcefulness and ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Commitment to deliver accurately and on-time
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in basic office applications: Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Creative software experience is a plus (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Follow through and completion of goals and initiatives as agreed upon with line manager
- Positive performance input from brand colleagues
- Demonstrates continued growth in role
This is an immediate long-term contract opportunity
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm (ability to work remotely part-time)
Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not the local Kelly Services branch. For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting and email your updated professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website