*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS *** NO C2C *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
HELP DESK ANALYST - I
For a 12 month “Contract” opportunity!
With possible extensions!!
LOCATION: Lebanon, Virginia
Leverage your HELP DESK and CUSTOMER SERVICE skills
to help take your career with our Client to
the "Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Title: Help Desk Analyst I
Our Client is seeking a Help Desk technician to become part their fast-paced Help Desk/Service Desk Environment resolving technical problems and answering queries that originate by telephone, chat, or e-mail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The Help Desk Analyst resolves issues surrounding computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems while demonstrating expertise in customer service and technical knowledge.
• Records, maintains and updates records in the Incident Management system.
• Performs analysis of problems and assist with corrective action to restore functionality, and works with technical, customer service or development staff to resolve recurring problems and issues with applications and/or products.
• Documents and submits problem resolutions to the knowledge database to assist other Help Desk personnel with problem resolutions.
• Fundamental understanding of Systems and Networking basics.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be customer and detail oriented and possess good decision-making ability.
• Strong troubleshooting abilities are a must.
• Knowledge and understanding of customer service techniques.
• Associates Degree or Higher.
- There is no per diem with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website