Great Seasonal Delivery Opportunities with Kelly!
Kelly Professional & Industrial is currently hiring for Delivery Assistants with a premier retail distribution client in Chattanooga, TN
Delivery Assistants ride with lead Agents to clients' homes to assist the lead Agent with basic needs during the client appointment. The Delivery Assistant will perform delivery and basic installation of home theater/satellite/multi-room audio, computer, and major appliance products with the exclusion of connecting or plugging in equipment.
- Travel with Agents and assist them on-site at a client location.
- Assist in unloading and unboxing products
- Assist in installing and troubleshooting/set up consumer electronics and appliances with the exclusion of connecting or plugging in equipment
- Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs. alone or up to 350 lbs. as part of team, with the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Pay Rate: $18.90 per hour
- Candidates must be available for general business hours (7am – 7pm) Monday – Saturday. Some Sunday deliveries may be required during peak weeks.
- Positions are primarily seasonal lasting through end of January 2021.
If you are interested in these premier opportunities, please schedule a time to connect with a recruiter using the link https://calendly.com/hiring_for_kelly/20-minutes-phone-screen
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website