Kelly Services is seeking a Production Specialist for a market leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury, sports and performance eyewear located in Mason OH.
Job Title: Production Specialist
Location: Mason OH 45040 (Local candidates only)
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 4-6 weeks duration
Pay Rate - $24-27/HR
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Start Date: Immediate
JOB DESCRIPTION: Production Specialist
Creates HTML emails from Photoshop files, builds templates, and revises HTML as needed. May support some design aspects by making small changes to creative assets in Photoshop.
The primary focus of this role will be acting as the primary Quality Assurance point of contact for the email production team.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Slice Photoshop files and code HTML, CSS emails
- Load HTML and img assets into ESP
- QA email rendering and functionality
- Troubleshoot and resolve image and link issues
- Perform live data testing
- Circulate proofs for approval
- Work with team in project management interface
- Proficient in HTML/ CSS
- Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop and Dreamweaver or similar design software
- Comfortable working with layered PSDs
- Basic SQL a plus but not required
- Troubleshooting & QA
- Strong project management, ability to prioritize one's day
- Flexible and comfortable with rapid change
- Coding for email marketing a plus, including testing for rendering across ISP's and devices
- Coding for device rendering (@media queries) required
- Experience working with an ESP preferable
- Content management experience
- Design for digital marketing
- Ecom experience a plus
- Preferred experience in digital marketing and SEO
*** If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
For quick inquiries, feel free to CHAT LIVE WITH ME NOW! (8am – 5pm CST)
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website