Position: Mold Operator/Injectors
Location: Warren, OR
Days: 5 working days with 2 consecutive days off a week (May not be Mon-Fri)
Rate of Pay: $16-$17/hr (Shift Differentials)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Report all unsafe acts or conditions, and injuries, to your supervisor immediately
- Input data into shop floor
- Visually check the quality of parts being packed
- Pack parts into boxes according to packaging specifications
- Call in problems on paging system and or Light System
- Clear stacker jams
- Make boxes
- Fill out & apply labels properly
- Grind on presses as needed
- Operate tape machines and box sealers
- Work in the printing department as an operator as needed
- Check in on down time with the supervisor - Daily
- Follow all good manufacturing practices (GMP's) and (HACCP) Practices.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor or department manager
- Fill out Traveler information for production records and reports - Daily
- Fill out Traceability and Accountability Log Sheets Daily
- Must keep track of all labels - Daily
- Must Apply Scrap Labels on Scrap Totes to Send (Machine Scrap) on Conveyor System.
- Must Know the Quality Policy and apply it to working practices.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website