$300.00 in Hiring Bonus within first 90 days worked!!!
Now's the perfect time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as an Process/ Injection Machine Technician position working at a 1st Tier Automotive supplier in Gaylord, Michigan
Why you should apply for an Process/ Injection Machine Technician?
- Excellent opportunity to continue build your skill set
- Hiring on 2nd shift 3pm-11pm Mon-Friday/ $14.00per hour
- Busy facility with work to be done
- Opportunity to learn new skills, obtain on-the-job training
What will you be doing daily?
- Promote a Health and Safe work environment to protect yourself and coworkers
- Responsible for all activities associated with the setup, process, run and tear down of injection mold equipment.
- Ensure work area is neat and clean
An Assembly position might be an outstanding fit if you:
- At least 18 years of age
- Comfortable lifting 30-50 pounds
- Safety and Quality Focused
- Able to Stand throughout shift
- Available for 2nd shift 3 PM – 11:00 PM Monday thru Friday -with flexibility for OT and weekends when required
While achieving your goals, we'll provide the perks that support you off the clock. Our perks include ACA healthcare coverage for eligible employees, group insurance options*, holiday pay plan, Discounts on Cell Phone Plans, corporate discounts, as well as access to thousands of free courses to help improve and further develop your skills.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website