Kelly Services is recruiting for an Inside Sales Coordinator for a direct hire opportunity with an established company in the Keithville, LA that includes competitive pay and benefits package and Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
To be a successful in this position, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following duties successfully:
- Provide sole support to sales team by performing a number of administrative tasks.
- Prepares quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers.
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
- Maintains all sales tools and applications.
- Develops and delivers sales presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Develops technical presentations for potential customers.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends.
- Working presentation knowledge
- Technical understanding of AutoCAD
- Ability to understand Machinal and Manufacturing processes
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website