Kelly services is currently seeking for Inspectors and Packaging Technicians in the east area.
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of equipment.
- Set up and prepare equipment for operation.
- Responsible for internal support operations (e.g. stocking items, autoclaving, tracking inventory)
- Assist in manufacturing operations.
- Prepare media and buffers and/or dispense raw materials and record transactions in appropriate system(s).
- May operate process automation and building monitoring systems.
- May act as safety representative
- Understand and follows procedures
- Document activities as appropriate (i.e., MPs and logs) using Good Documentation Practices (GDPs).
- Comply with cGMPs.
- Comply with safety requirements.
- High School and 2+ years of GMP and/or other regulated manufacturing experience OR
- GA and 6+months of GMP and/or other regulated manufacturing experience
- Experience in GMP industries is a MUST/Packaging experience/SAP/EBR/Material handling. • MUST have experience in regulated (cGMP) environment, proficiency with the use of computer applications.
- Understanding of Standard Operating Procedures as related to work activities.
- Seating for extended periods of time.
- Ability and willingness to work any shift in support of operations that may include 24/7. Availability to work non-standard shifts, holidays, weekends, as per business needs.
- Job seeker must be proficient in reading documentation (procedures) in English. Job seeker must have experience with manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to perform basic computer operations (as per feedback from hiring manager, some job seekers he has interviewed have had no experience with computers at all, which makes it very difficult for the resources to do their job), such as ability to navigate in MS Office, use email, and complete training.
In PR Kelly Offers!
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- *Holidays paid and Christmas bonus*
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website